5 de diciembre de 2008

Coma

Noc, noc. My body's callin'.

But I don´t wanna come back to this world again.

I'm like suspended deep in a sea of black. I see the light at the end, where my friends are calling back to me. I'm fine there, even with no clarity. Nevertheless, I would like to know what the fuck is goin' on.

Goddam it, I didn't tell her "I love you".

I'm sleepin' farther and farther away.

It's incredible how long we can stay in a world our minds created, in a world that's full of shit.
And now, I realize that I'm in a coma.

Help me, help me, help me, ya bastard.

Someone is opening my body. No one can stop all my twisted dreams, and this cheap operation just can't stifle all my screams.

And I'm waitin' at the crossroads, waiting for you. Waiting for you. Where are you?

No one's gonna bother me anymore. No one's gonna mess with my head no more. It's so nice here down off the shore.

I wish you could see this, 'cause there's nothing to see.

It's peaceful here and it's fine with me, not like the world where I used to live. An I never really wanted to live.

But, goddam it. I never told her "I love you".

I feel cold.

The doctor is pushing now my heart. That's unnecesary. In fact, I don't need a doctor, 'cause no one can heal my soul.

Then, I think: I get so tired to be waiting for you when I wasn't in a coma, but now you are cryin' at the side of my bed, callin' me back. I just don't want to.

Now I don't have shit to lose. So, darlin', "I love you". Did you hear my mind?

I'm still out here waiting, watching reruns of my life, when you reach the point of breaking.

Know it's gonna take some time to heal the broken memories, in special when I told you "good bye".

No hay comentarios: